My experiences: Global Office Solutions - Poor service // Wipro Mesh chair - Not a comfortable one

My experiences

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Global Office Solutions - Poor service // Wipro Mesh chair - Not a comfortable one

We had purchased Wipro - Mesh chair from Global Office Solutions based in HRBR Layout. Their service is pathetic. Actually the shop has a decent variety and staffs generally don't force us to buy. But for sure support is very bad.

We sat for some 5 -10 minutes on the the Wipro mesh chair. We were also informed that this chair is great and moves pretty fast and very well customizable. I did a search on the internet but unfortunately we did not have any reviews for the Wipro Mesh chair or Global Office Solutions store. 

We finalized to buying the chair since we also felt "OK" with our initial impression. We made the payment etc. but we were said there were no proper staff to fit the chair today, and asked us to fit ourselves. Since I was not ready and they could not send someone to fit this at house the same day, they made a boy fit this for us as two parts - the wheel-axle and the upper part. We fortunately noticed that he missed some of the parts in the package itself when we were just about to take the product and go home. Then we made the boy to refit the whole thing.

Also they said they will visit us at our house adjust the chair for the best comfort. But its been 4 weeks and I call them almost once in two days to remind that this work is pending. Every time we hear the same answer, "we are coming today at 6 sir, when are you available sir and etc". But they have not come till date. And when I called the owner listed in this phone, he just says no adjustment can be made in this chair, which is quite contradicting what we were said in the store during our purchase. Moreover, one fine day when I called the rude staff said, we can't come all the way to your house just to adjust one chair. In-fact we lugged the chair in our own car.

About the Wipro Mesh chair - please consider the below before you buy this chair. IMHO we did not find this chair comfortable.

Reasons:
  1. The back support is really poor, 5-10 mins of time that we sat for was not enough to find this poor design. After 30 mins of usage, you will feel stiff back (for there is a gap between the spine and the chair).
  2. The lowest height is more - that its not comfortable for a person of average height. If you push to the lowest height, the shock absorber action is gone and you will feel like sitting on a hard surface.
  3. Low shoulder support, if you are little above average this is going to be an issue.
  4. The backrest lock is only at the straight position and feels very uncomfortable. Due to the mesh there is no proper hard support.
  5. The mesh is pricky, generally when we work at home we just wear a T-shirt, but this is going to be irritating and now a days I wear full clothing to avoid the pricking sensation on my back.
#709 5th A Cross Hrbr Outer Ring Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560043



Update: 1
I have been contacted by Global Office Solutions and Wipro team on the issue (got about 8-10 calls). They had been asking where is the adjustment, so here I have uploaded an image and rounded the screws where the adjustments can be made. And Wipro team persona said he is going to send someone asap (Morning 01_Dec_2010)

12 Comments:

  • this is from global office solutions. hi vishnu, we have till date installed more than 500 wipro chairs, and have not got a single cimplaint about the product or the servise that we offer.
    the problem with your transcation was that you wanted the arms adjusted to a different point on the chair which i clearly told you is not possible.
    inspite of clearing out with you that this chair is not " customisable" you insisted that the arm of the chair should be brought closer to the back of the chair after you took it home and after the purchase which is yet again not possible.
    As for the comfort of the chair, i guess every one is entiteled to their own opinion but i would like to add the the maximum number of customers that i have sold the Web chair to are not only happy with the product but have come back to me for bigger orders. having said this i also want to add that we are willing to pick your chair up and give you a full refund.
    coming to the point of bad servise. i find it hard to arrange people to come over to your house after office working ours. especially a place like mahadevpura which is very far from here. i am unable to send any one at 9 o' clock as requested by you.
    but i will do what is the my best ability to arrange that as well.

    thank you for your feedback.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:20 PM  

  • Thanks for your empathy after reading the blog.

    Words are powerful, which I come to know after this posting. But Actions speak louder than words, I mean:

    (Point-1) I had been calling you for more than 3 weeks and see calls from you only now ie., after the posting. And when Mr.Sa** called me today, I informed I am at hospital and would like to speak later. The immediate reply was "I don't want to speak to you again; give the chair and we will refund the money". In fact, he was professionally harassing and was not allowing me to reply. And indirectly I was stressed to remove the posting. Basically I was asked how can I post such a comment on the Wipro chair.

    >>>but i would like to add the the maximum number of customers that i have sold the Web chair to are not only happy with the product but have come back to me for bigger orders.

    Yes, I agree. You might have sold 500 chair to corporates, but hardly any employee can complain to their Facilities department that the chair is not comfortable because they are going to say the same thing which you said ie. no other 499 employees complained this way. And I doubt now, you might have done the same thing to other people who have posted their opinion that you will refund the money after taking the chair etc. I have no doubt how individual people are not allowed / prevented / stopped to voice their opinion and are controlled by the larger groups.

    >>>i am unable to send any one at 9 o' clock as requested by you.

    (Point-2) I can also see you are making sure you don't have any problem at all but me.
    Ex: I had not asked you to send a person at 9 pm; but yes, I did say this after you made me come home at 5:30 pm for 4 days and no one turned up or cared to inform that you are not coming. I then called you guys at 7:30 PM or so to find you guys "totally forgot". Time is not only precious for you but for everyone.

    (Point-3) Please let the customer speak and listen to them. This one by itself can be a poor support. I have uploaded the image on where are the adjustments that can be made on the chair. I just don't have that kind of spanner or could have done myself. Can you tell me now, are these adjustments or not? I tried to explain this several times but you dont even listen, but immediately say "no no adjustments cannot be made".

    When Mr.Saj called he asked me how can I say its poor service. Just to clarify these are the below factors which made me say this:
    1. We can't deliver for one chair, we need to see if there are orders in your area and based on this we will deliver
    2. No proper person to fit. But atleast the supervisor should have evaluated it being the store supervisor and would have made sure the axle cap was in place and not in one of the packets which were to be thrown off. (we found this fortunately)
    3. The way the communication was made.

    About the Wipro chair, I think I can post my opinion - criticism should be taken constructive. Have you visited Amazon.com or so? you can find review for anything and everything, its the users opinion no body tries to pamper it. Anybody else can say good about it also. Let people decide on it. Certifications don't matter, but people's practical experience after usage

    By Blogger Sharing what I experience in this world, at 8:37 PM  

  • I read your post I agree with you thanks for sharing your experience with us about Global office!!!

    www.cstoreoffice.com

    By Blogger cstoreoffice1, at 2:45 AM  

  • Bean Bags LOL …it’s very nice article.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:31 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:40 AM  

  • That’s a great blog! Great focus on Indian real estate industry. Your writing style is truly informative. Just wanted to buzz in about my builder GGproperties. I am happy with flat layout and amenities, although construction did take time just like any other Indian builders due to climatic conditions, and other unavoidable delays. Plus, heard a lot of ill comments about such an established 16 year old builder- wonder why …when they are far better than most of the other property developers, I’ve seen in the market. Refer GoldenGate Properties

    By Blogger Golden Gate Properties, at 2:41 AM  

  • Property in Delhi



    You are Interested to buy/sell Property in Delhi? 333 Acre, India’s prime land portal helps in buy/sell residential/commercial Property in Delhi. Search 1/2/3/4 BHK flats and commercial shops within delhi as per your financial plan and good location.
    Note: - Property in Delhi

    By Blogger GOOGLE+, at 12:44 AM  

  • Search property in Ghaziabad? Buy or sell residential Property in Ghaziabad: house, flat, apartment, and more on 333 Acre, India’s largest property portal helps in buy/sell residential/commercial properties in Ghaziabad.

    By Blogger GOOGLE+, at 2:02 AM  

  • By Blogger Unknown, at 11:55 PM  

  • Your blog is so helpful. Find one the best Apex Aura in noida Extension is the best Residential property well designed.

    By Blogger Apex Aura, at 10:09 PM  

  • Thank you for sharing this post. ApartmentOnRent offers you multiple options for Flat for rent in Noida, Noida Extension.

    By Blogger Apartment On Rent, at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home