My experiences: Chilli Pepper, Maratha Halli, Bangalore - Review

My experiences

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chilli Pepper, Maratha Halli, Bangalore - Review

We went to this hotel after reading the reviews in justdial.com. Most of the rating was 4 and 5 stars. Little surprise. I am not a Bihari so could not comment on the native Bihari dishes and the taste. Might be it was worth for 4 and 5 stars.

But mostly my menu was Chinese. My personal feeling is its more towards good ie., 3 star rating.

We ordered:
  • 2 Sweet corn chicken soup Rs.65 per serving
  • 1 Veg fried rice - ~Rs. 120 per serving
  • 1 egg fried rice - ~Rs. 120 per serving
  • 1 Boneless dolebach chicken (I may be wrong with the name, but it starts with 'D' and its a Bihari dish) Rs. 205 per serving

The portion was really enough for 3 adults.

Veg fried rice was more blunt, egg fried rice better, the gravy good enough, soup was really good.

The total bill was ~Rs. 650.

The ambiance is pretty bad, looks very dull, AC did not work and made us little suffocate. Personally feel its little over priced.

I could give,

3 stars for the food
2 stars for ambience
2 starts for service

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home