My experiences: Books I bought in 2008 for Rs.3000/-

My experiences

Friday, August 08, 2008

Books I bought in 2008 for Rs.3000/-

My budget was 3000 and these were the list of books I bought in 2008 mostly techinal and one management book. I did a lot of R&D and read Jolt awards to arrive at a conclusion. JSP book my personal choice.

The Essential Drucker - The best of 60 years or Peter Drucker's writings
Software Estimation - Steve McConnell
Using UML - Perdita Stevens with Rob Pooley
Agile Estimation and Planning - Mike Cohn
Expert one on one J2EE without EJB - Rod Johnson
Head First EJB
Head First JSP Servlets (However, JSP published by O'Reilly author Hans Bergsten seems to be the best JSP book if you dont want to buy the Head First JSP)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home