My experiences: Speed Reading

My experiences

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Speed Reading


As suggested by many people, speed reading along with good comprehension and vocabulary skills is sure to distinguish from the excellent readers from the mediocre.
I know many who complete reading big volume books in a week or less. Am a poor reader, it takes a month or more to complete a single interesting book. There are many books I buy before I even think if I got (read “make” :-) time to read them.

This site is an excellent resource for Speed Reading. http://pianoer.wordpress.com/2006/02/05/speed-reading-techniques/

I understand that the problem I read slow is mainly due to sub-vocalising. (reading in the mind) and difficulty in comprehension (enough is not enough).

I give the whole article from the site as a mind map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home